The following measures have been adopted at Hara Museum ARC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. No reservation is necessary to visit the museum. We ask visitors from outside Gunma prefecture to follow the most recent guidelines of their locality regarding the crossing of prefectural borders.
■ Requests to Visitors
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if:
— You feel ill or have a body temperature of 37.5℃ or above;
— You have returned from abroad or visited an infected area within the past 14 days;
— You have had close contact with an infected person.
- A body temperature scan will be conducted on all visitors prior to their entrance to the museum.
- Visitors are requested to wear a mask and disinfect their hands during their visit.
- We ask that visitors observe cough etiquette.
- You will be asked to provide contact information upon entering the museum. Should an infection occur, this information will be provided to the relevant public health authority.
- To maintain a safe environment, admission to the museum may be restricted.
- The museum retains the right to eject persons who refuse to comply with these requests.
These measures are designed to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all visitors. With this goal in mind, we apologize for any inconvenience you may experience and thank all visitors for their kind understanding and cooperation.
■ Measures Implemented by the Museum
- Monitoring to ensure proper temperature and humidity levels and adequate ventilation within the galleries.
- Availability at all times of alcohol disinfectant at the museum entrance and other locations and liquid hand soap in the washrooms.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of areas within the museum.
- Monitoring of body temperature and physical condition of all museum staff at the start of their shift and the mandatory wearing of masks.
- Ground markings at intervals of 2 meters to serve as a guide for social distancing during queuing and crowded conditions.
- To prevent congestion in the shop or cafe, restrictions may be placed on the number of visitors allowed to enter or the amount of time spent inside.
- The installation of partitions at the ticket booth, information counter and in front of the cashier in the museum shop and cafe to protect against airborne spray.
* The open-view storage tour has been temporarily suspended.
* The museum may be subject to temporary closure again, depending on developments on the national and prefectural levels. Furthermore, the measures described above may be revised to reflect those developments. All changes will be posted on the museum website.
9:30 am – 4:30 pm (last entry 4:00 pm)
Thursdays, during change of exhibitions, January 1 and over the winter period
General 1,100 yen / Students 700 yen [high school and university] / 500 yen [elementary and junior high school]
Free for Hara Museum ARC members
Combination ticket for Hara Museum ARC and Ikaho Green Bokujo Ranch: General 1,800 yen / Students 1,500 yen (high school and university) / 1,400 yen (junior high) / 800 yen
Note: The sale of combination tickets will be temporarily suspended on May 2 (Sun.), 3 (Mon.) and 4 (Tues.) 2021.
* For residents of Gunma Prefecture, admission is free for elementary and junior high school children every Saturday during the school term. For holders of the Guchoki Passport, 200 yen discount per ticket for up to five persons.
← Café d’Art
- 1：Contemporary Art Gallery A
- 2：Contemporary Art Gallery B
- 3：Contemporary Art Gallery C
- 5：Museum Shop
- 6：Locker / Toilets and wheelchair-accessible toilet
- 7：Open-view Storage
- 8：Kankai Pavilion